Bare Ownership and Dismemberment
The dismemberment of property or company shares consists in dividing the property or the shares into two parts which together form full ownership:
- The bare owner (abusus) has the bare ownership of a property vulgarly "the walls"
- The usufructuary (usus + fructus) has the usufruct, in other words the right to enjoy the property or the income
Advantages of investing in bare ownership:
- Invest in a heritage asset with a purchase discount of around 40%!
- No management constraints
- Revaluation of the property once full ownership has been recovered
- Transmission of a property between generations
- Decrease your IFI
- Reduce your tax
There are several bare ownership arrangements, with lifetime or temporary durations, our specialized advisers will be there to inform you and support you in your efforts in order to make your projects a success.
In addition, thanks to our partners, national referents, in this field we can offer you a wide choice of programs according to your expectations.