699 900 €
- 764 081 $
- 616 052 £
- Other currencies
Do you want to invest in quality real estate and make a heritage investment for additional income, heritage transmission, investment in "stone" less volatile than the financial markets?
So come and visit this apartment building in mono-ownership of approximately 360m² renovated is already rented providing you with rental income from your purchase. It is composed of 7 apartments + annexes:
On the ground floor: 1 large garage + 2 cellars including 1 vaulted 1st floor: 1 T2 + 1 T2bis 2nd floor: 2 T2 3rd floor: 1 T2 + 1 T2bis 4th floor: 1 T1bis furnished + 1 attic of 40m² Total rent practiced for the 7 dwellings: €3245 HC Amount of the property tax €3278 including €541 of household waste tax re-invoiced to the tenants No co-ownership charges only the pro rata of the property tax not re-invoiced to the tenants is due by the owner therefore VERY FEW EXPENSES The +++ of this building:
1) Geographic location! And where do you know the number 1 rule of a real estate investment: location, location and more location! This building is therefore located in the heart of the city, close to the town hall, shops, museums, restaurants, bars, police station, car parks
2) The building includes 7 apartments, 5 of which are currently rented with tenants up to date with their rents
3) The building is in single ownership so no trustee so LESS EXPENSES and more profitability!
4) Unused potential to be developed: A large 45m² garage on the ground floor + 2 cellars of around 40m² that can be used as storage or be allocated to tenants by increasing rents + a 40m² attic that can be used to create a duplex T4 with the accommodation on the 3rd floor.
5) Major renovations have been carried out (repair of the roof, joinery, outbuildings, boilers, etc.) so you can rent all of the current apartments without having to redo the work
Why invest in RODEZ:
The town of Rodez, capital of the department of Aveyron, has 26,410 inhabitants. At the top of the towns in Occitania where life is good for the third consecutive year, according to the ranking of Towns and Villages where life is good, the Ruthenian city is a sporting, cultural, dynamic, united and committed city for the defense of nature.
Rodez is the prefecture of Aveyron, a medium-sized city that is taking advantage of the current enthusiasm of families moving away from big cities to find a more pleasant, more accessible living environment while being able to work from home (fiber is available in the building). Rodez is strategically located in the center of the traingle Toulouse, Montpellier, Clermont-Ferrand.
For 3 years the Aveyronnais market has been very dynamic with a sales record in 2021 for 10 years.
The announced classification takes into account the new DPE, more restrictive, (with the old DPE the building was classified DE) this particularity is important to take into account in the years to come because the comparison between different buildings is not automatically " comparable" depending on whether the buildings present an updated DPE (since July 2021) or announces DPEs to you before the reform. However, consumption remains the same.
For any information or visit contact Mr CASSAGNES on 0760579065 or by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 garage
- 1 cellar
- Cellar (surf.): 40
- Basement: With layout
- Sanitation: All the sewer
- Garage area: 45
- Type of residence: secure